Thursday, February 12, 2009

miss Lazy









Well, I must admit something. I've been very lazy with my blogging. I think this is because I forgot I had a blog! hahah.... whooops! 
Since I know you all are dying to find out what I've been up to the past few months I'll catch you up to speed!
September: Full of Senior portraits!  
October: 3 Weddings!!!! oh my!
( I also took a mini trip to Boston and Bar Harbor)
November: Edit Edit Edit. 
December: Christmas cards for families, portraits for parents, and gifts for boyfriends. This year I noticed a lot of people were giving portraits as gifts instead of the boring old sweater. 
It made me think of running a special for next year. So get excited!

That wraps of the year of 2008. Im hoping to blog separate events for 2009. :) 


No comments: