Thursday, February 12, 2009

Imaging USA














January 7th-14th
Elle Photography attended Imaging USA this year in Phoenix, AZ. This is my (Lauren) third time attending Imaging and I always leave inspired and excited about photography. For those of you who don't know what Imaging USA is, its a photography convention where the top photographers from around the world come and give presentations, seminars, and mini lessons on photoshop, lighting, posing, marketing, and anything else relating to photography. There is also a HUGE, and I mean HUGE expo that has the latest equipment, best software, and sample albums. Needless to say Imaging USA is a photographers dreamworld! 
Each day consisted of waking up at 6:00 a.m., finding the closest starbucks, and getting a seat for the 7:30 a.m. seminar. From 7:30-12:00 were classes, Lunch at noon, and then 4-6 were more classes. By the end of the week my brain was overloaded with new information! Luckily they had some nice dinner parties to help us photographers relax!

While I was out in Phoenix I decided to do some sightseeing. I flew all the way out to Arizona, I couldnt leave without seeing the Grand Canyon! My best friend Heather joined me out in AZ and we went and toured just about everything! We had three days to pack in all that we could. 
day 1: Grand Canyon 
    Cameron Trading post
day 2: Monument Valley
    Mexican Hat
Day 3: Antelope Canyon 
     Lake Powell
     Sedona 

It was a busy trip, but we saw the most beautiful sights! I cant wait to go back!

1 comment:

rt said...

Nice to see a shot of the "Hat" again, yes its wild on top and no, we couldn't tip it off is very tiny base, even wilder is the totum pole in momument valley!