Sunday, March 15, 2009





Valentines day wedding!
Laurie and Chad Becker got hitched on Valentines day! Hooowwww Romantic!
The Beautiful ceremony was help at Mulberry Art Studio In Lancaster PA. I never photographed a wedding there before and let me just tell you..it was STUNNING. The room was so romantic and classy, yet also very modern and full of art. 
During the Reception it started snowing outside so I (Lauren) took them out in the street to do some romantic pictures in the snow on valentines day (is this started to sound fake to you because it is for me! haha but it really happened, I promise!) The street lights created a warm backdrop to the photo. I was pretty excited about it. 
So here are some photos. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Matthew Bellis said...

Jess and I enjoyed meeting you today with Jared. Here is the link to my blog, so that you can see those photos. There is also a video from youtube on there as well. If ever you guys want to "hang" let us know we are down for it.

Heather said...

beautiful!! my name is heather, i go to antonelli & watched/listened to you speak last semester. you're an inspiration to me. i love your work!